Published August 16, 2022 12:29 PM
What requirements must be present before receiving a Dubai Property Investor Visa?
To apply for a ten-year Residence Visa in Dubai, you must:
- Make investments in public projects worth at least AED 10 million.
- There are several investing options, including:
- A minimum AED 10 million deposit in a domestic investment fund
- Starting a business in the UAE with a minimum investment of AED 10 million.
- Investment in a new or existing business with a share price more than AED 10 million.
- having a total investment of more than AED 10 million across all of the aforementioned categories, provided that at least 60% of the total investment is made in non-real estate industries.
The spouse and children of the applicant are eligible for the long-term visa. There is also room on the visa for one executive director and one advisor. Foreign investors may apply for a six-month multiple-entry permit.
You need to invest in real estate in Dubai to be qualified for a five-year visa.
The following prerequisites must be met before a visa can be issued:
- The investment property must be worth at least AED 2 million.
- If the property is mortgaged, the bank must get at least $200,000 of the property’s worth.
- The home must be kept for at least three years.
For people who have made an investment in a Dubai property worth more than AED 750,000, the Dubai Land Department offers this visa. You will be eligible for a number of benefits, including the ability to apply for a UAE identification card, driver’s license, and family sponsorship.
You must fulfil the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- The property must be worth at least 750,000 AED.
- If the property has a mortgage, the bank must get 50% of the property’s worth, or at least $750,000.
- Husband and wife may co-own one property with a value of at least one million AED.
- You are not permitted to leave the nation for six consecutive months.
Read more information here….